PhotoVoice projects have taken place, or are in progress, in marginalised communities all around the world. These are the UK projects.
Current International Projects
These are our five current or most recent projects.
Beneficiary and Community Perceptions of Social Protection ProgrammesRead more about the Transforming Cash Transfers, Kenya & Mozambique, 2012-13 project...
Digital stories by recipients of cash transfers in Kenya and Mozambique.
In partnership with the Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
Young people with differing requirements for inclusion speak out about the issues and barriers the face in their local communities, in partnership with World Vision.Read more about the Able Voices - Albania (2012) project...
Community engagement through photography by young people, in partnership with World Vision Albania.Read more about the Eyes of Youth - Kurbin, Albania (2011) project...
Programme Manager Jane Martin and freelance facilitator Ben Thomas have recently completed the workshops for pastoral children in the Somali region of Ethiopia.Read more about the Workshops with nomadic pastoralist children in Somali Region of Ethiopia project...
Advocacy training project with landless indigenous minority teenagers in Paraguay.Read more about the Images of What is Ours - Paraguay (2009-2010) project...
Past International Projects
These are all the other past international projects.
- See it Our Way - Albania, Armenia, Lebanon, Romania, Pakistan (2010-11)
- Youth as Agents for Change - Direct Voices Russia and Bosnia Herzegovina (2009-2010)
- Images of Foul Play - India (2010)
- Young Lives, Save the Children - Ethiopia (2008)
- Beyond Vision - Ecuador (2008 - 2009)
- Unheard Voices, Hidden Lives - Cambodia, India and Ecuador (2006)
- Side by Side - Israel and Palestine (2006 - 2008)
- Youth Photo-Reflect - South Africa (2006 - 2007)
- Making Waves - Sri Lanka (2005)
- Able Voices - Bangladesh (2004-2005)
- Khmeye - Cambodia (2004)
- Able Voices - Cameroon (2004 - 2005)
- Bibin: Shooting Kabul - Afghanistan (2002)
- The Childrens Forum - Nepal (1998 - 2009)
- Positive Negatives - Democratic Republic of Congo (2000 - 2001)
- Street Vision - Vietnam (1998 - 2007)
- Visible Rights - Afghanistan (2010)